Chaotic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Customization Requests

Go down

Customization Requests Empty Customization Requests

Post by m0ron Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:13 am

Hey!

If you are a "Premium Member" and you are reading this post, I thank you for your contributions to the forum. Being a "Premium Member" means hacing the ability to create polls at will, access to VIP - only forums, the ability to join VIP - only contests and FULL CUSTOMIZATION to your user account.

Examples:

* Changing the rank image.
-> Do you like the rank image? Or do you want your own image? It's your choice.

* Javascript Customization
-> Sorry, I do not know Javascript well. But if you could provide me a "Javascipt Code" to customize your own profile, PM me and I will put it in effect (Did you know that the "Word Counter" uses Javascript?).

You could also ask help from other members but please do not force them to do it.

m0ron wrote:

1st Offense: A warning, 2nd Offense: Suspended from the forum for 3 weeks, 3rd Offense: A permanent ban.

In severe cases the offender may be banned before making 3 offences. 
If you have a problem with any particular user, Please send a PM to one of the moderators. Please do not contact moderators or Admin about silly childish petty squabbles.

This message applies to even Premium users such as you. But, since you are a premium user, you can get un-banned by begging!
Yup. And mean it! A formal (I don't like a "Wazzup?!" and a "LOL" or any of those things in that message! I prefer to be called sir) and simple letter would suffice. Register for a new account (If you are not IP-Banned, cause if you are, you are permanently banned from ever using this forum! Who cares if you bought VIP?) and send me a PM.

Thank you so much for your cooperation!
m0ron
m0ron
Forum Webmaster
Forum Webmaster

Awesomeness : 71

https://chaotic.all-up.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum